|Rollsigns from Brantford, ON
|Transit in Brantford began on September 4, 1886 with streetcars and interurban cars holding
down service. Operations changed hands three times, until street railway service ended in
1935. Bus service began in 1935 when the Brantford Public Utilities Commission took over
operations in the city. The PUC turned over operations to the municipality in March of 1997,
operating under the Engineering Department of the Corporation of the City of Brantford.
|Brantford Transit 1994 built OBI 05.501 Orion V #9941, in
service displaying a sign similar to the one above, is seen
at their downtown terminal, October 12, 2000.